The Youth Engagement in Environment and Sustainability Summit (YEESS) will take place from 11 to 13 October, using the I’m an Engineer online platform. Reserve a place for your students using the form below.
Reserve a place for your students ❯
YEESS will guide students through a thought-provoking programme of events covering different topics, where students can discuss sustainability and engineering with working engineers.
Any schools in the West of England Combined Authority area of Bath, North East Somerset, Bristol, and South Gloucestershire can take part.
YEESS is all online, text-based, and flexible.
Students can take part in the classroom or at home – all they need is wi-fi access and a computer or tablet.
The activity would be highly suited to students studying STEM subjects in KS5 and considering continuing it in Higher Education.
Students benefit by:
- Contributing their voice to the discussion around sustainability ahead of COP-26
- Gaining confidence by asking questions about engineering
- Learning about engineering’s impact on sustainability
- Discovering career paths that they never knew existed
- Participating in a high-quality STEM engagement experience which they can showcase in their UCAS application
“[The engineers] have been inspirational for my students.” – Teacher, November 2020
“Thank you for the really nice opportunity. I enjoyed it a lot!” – Student, January 2021
Find out more about the Youth Summit and sign up to take part at https://imanengineer.org.uk/teachers/yeess/
Can’t find the answer to your question? Drop us a line at email@example.com